Assembler/Back up Painter
Reliable Equipment has a full-time opening for an Assembler/Back up Painter
Reliable Equipment & Service Co. is modern and clean tooling, repair, and distribution center looking for Assemblers to be a part of a growing team serving the Power and Utility Industry. If you are mechanically inclined, this is a great opportunity to learn a new trade. We are willing to train!
We offer a full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with match, company paid Life Insurance (2x salary) STD, LTD. 2 weeks’ vacation (after completing your introductory period) personal, sick, and much more.
- Accurately assemble our product by reading and interpreting drawings, specifications, bill of materials, and other written instructions.
- Verify correct quantities of component parts and ensure completed items are up to quality and safety standards.
- Inspect tools and equipment for defects and notify the supervisor of any maintenance or repairs needed.
- Fill in as needed for the painting department, painting tools with precision
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Can prioritize and work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Attentive to detail.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Prior experience in painting preferred
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
Fill out application and please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Candidates may also stop by to fill out an application – 301 Ivyland Road in Warminster, PA.
*If offered employment, the candidate must complete a drug screening and background check.
Reliable Equipment is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities for all people and embraces diversity. Furthermore, Reliable Equipment does not discriminate as Reliable Equipment is an equal opportunity employer. Reliable Equipment does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), disability, genetics, citizenship status, military service, or any other status protected by law, in matters pertaining to employment opportunities.