DIELECTRIC TESTING TECHNICIAN – JOB POSTING
Reliable Equipment & Service Co. is a modern and clean tooling, repair, and distribution center servicing the Power and Utility Industry. We are currently looking for a full-time Dielectric Testing Technician to be a part of our growing team. If you are mechanically inclined, this is a great opportunity to learn a new trade. We are willing to train!
- Inspect rubber goods for any scratches, knicks, cuts, and general damage
- Disassemble extendable fiberglass sticks and inspect for any scratches or gouges in the fiberglass
- Clean both rubber goods and fiberglass using proper cleaning methods for respective products
- Keep a clean workstation and ensure the warehouse kept the same
- Fiberglass and rubber will be tested based on ASTM standards to ensure they maintain their dielectric properties
- Other duties as assigned
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions
- Maintain a record of daily testing
- Work in a team environment
- Can prioritize and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- High School Diploma
Reliable Equipment offers a full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with match, company paid Life Insurance, STD, LTD. 2 weeks’ vacation (after completing your introductory period) personal, sick, and much more.
Fill out application and please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Candidates may also stop by to fill out an application – 301 Ivyland Road in Warminster, PA.
Reliable Equipment is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities for all people and embraces diversity. Furthermore, Reliable Equipment does not discriminate as Reliable Equipment is an equal opportunity employer. Reliable Equipment does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), disability, genetics, citizenship status, military service, or any other status protected by law, in matters pertaining to employment opportunities.