INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE – JOB POSTING
Reliable Equipment and Service is a family owned and operated company which has serviced the utility industry for over 45 years. Since 1970, Reliable has grown into one of the leading manufacturers of American-made hydraulic tools and utility products in the United States. In addition to our own line of products, Reliable represents and distributes for over 100 different manufacturers of related utility products making Reliable the complete source for all your utility tooling needs.
Reliable is looking for a dynamic, energized and, preferably, experienced Inside Sales Representative who will complement our existing inside and outside sales teams and be able to effectively service our clients and their respective accounts. This position involves taking incoming calls, processing orders, and providing quotations for our team of outside sales representatives and clients. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for handling representative/customer inquiries promptly and effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. A mechanical aptitude in helpful but not require as we will provide training and information on our line of tools and the product lines we support. Some outbound calling may be required.
- Directly support designated outside field representative(s).
- Directly support clients and their existing accounts.
- Process incoming orders into online system (SAGE 100).
- Follow up on processed orders.
- Provide quotations to outside sales representatives/clients in a timely fashion.
- Respond swiftly and courteously to customer complaints or inquiries.
- Capture customer information, including addresses and phone numbers, to ensure effective order delivery and for future follow-up.
- Build a relationship with customers through friendly, engaging communication and excellent customer service.
- Be able to effectively communicate order requirements to other departments in-house (assembly, shipping, etc.).
- Effectively communicate status of order/quotations to the Management Team.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Experience as a customer service/inside sales representative (preferred)
- At least 2 years with incoming call experience (preferred)
- Proven track record of successful sales experience
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and telephone manner
- Fluent in Spanish (preferred but not required)
- Sage 100 experience helpful
Reliable Equipment offers a competitive benefits package which include, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company match, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, FSA, paid time off and much more.
Fill out application and please submit to email@example.com.
Reliable Equipment is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities for all people and embraces diversity. Furthermore, Reliable Equipment does not discriminate as Reliable Equipment is an equal opportunity employer. Reliable Equipment does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), disability, genetics, citizenship status, military service, or any other status protected by law, in matters pertaining to employment opportunities.