OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE – JOB POSTING
Full-Time Outside Sales Representative – Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota Territory
(You must live in this territory – we will not accept applications located outside this area) No Relocation expenses will be provided.
Salary: $50,000, plus commissions with no cap
Reliable Equipment and Service Co., one of the nation’s largest utility tool distributors and manufacturing companies, is looking for talented, enthusiastic sales professionals to build relationships, promote great products, and deliver exceptional service. In this role, you will sell power utility tools and materials to contractors, and major utility companies in the Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Minnesota territory and strategically build new relationships with prospective customers in this industry. Outside Sales Representatives at Reliable Equipment have exclusive sales tools to enhance their success in business-to-business selling, and they have high earning potential.
- Develop strong and successful relationships with new and existing customers within the sales territory.
- Making cold calls to prospective customers.
- Following sales leads and scheduling appointments and demos with prospective customers.
- Following up with customers and providing solutions, should a service concern arise.
- Providing training to customers and their teams on various product lines and services.
- Assisting customers in the credit application process.
- Connecting with customers to ensure that past due bills are paid.
- Providing weekly reports to the sales manager.
- Specific industry knowledge is preferred but not required.
- Ability to travel frequently to new and existing customers within the sales territory.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Superior time-management and organization skills.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Willingness to learn new CRM’s as well as other business-related software.
- At least 1 year of Sales experience.
- Salary plus commission with no cap.
- Health, dental, vision & prescription coverage.
- 401k with company match.
- Company paid Life and LTD
- Expense account to cover hotels, meals, and gas.
- Paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal time
- Company Vehicle.
Valid, Unexpired Driver’s License Required
* If offered the position, candidate must successfully pass a Drug Test, Criminal Background Check and DMV Record Check.
Fill out application and please submit to email@example.com.
Reliable Equipment is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities for all people and embraces diversity. Furthermore, Reliable Equipment does not discriminate as Reliable Equipment is an equal opportunity employer. Reliable Equipment does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), disability, genetics, citizenship status, military service, or any other status protected by law, in matters pertaining to employment opportunities.