DRIVERS – JOB POSTING
Reliable Equipment & Service Co. is modern and clean tooling, repair, and distribution center servicing the Power and Utility Industry. We are currently looking for a full-time Driver to be a part of our growing team.
- Operate company vehicles to make pickups and deliveries.
- Ability to deliver packages to clients in a timely manner.
- Help with loading and unloading vehicles before or after delivery.
- Complete pre- and post-trip safety and operations checklists and documentation
- Use navigational technology to find and follow optimal routes.
- Assist with regular vehicle inspections, arranging maintenance when necessary.
- Refuel vehicles and ensure they’re always ready for use.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Relay customer feed back to supervisor
- At least 1 year experience driving for a company.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record
- Must be punctual with good time management.
- Flexible schedule for over-time as delivery route times may vary.
- Experience driving a forklift is a plus
- Detail Oriented
- Hardworking and Dependable
Reliable Equipment offers a full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with match, company paid Life Insurance, STD, LTD. 2 weeks’ vacation (after completing your introductory period) personal, sick, and much more.
Candidates may also stop by to fill out an application – 301 Ivyland Road in Warminster, PA.
* If offered the position, candidate must successfully pass a Drug Test, Criminal Background Check and DMV Record Check.
Fill out application and please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reliable Equipment is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities for all people and embraces diversity. Furthermore, Reliable Equipment does not discriminate as Reliable Equipment is an equal opportunity employer. Reliable Equipment does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), disability, genetics, citizenship status, military service, or any other status protected by law, in matters pertaining to employment opportunities.