Reliable Equipment has a full-time opening for a Repair Technician
(Those who have worked as mechanics in the automotive industry will do well in this position).
We are modern and clean tooling, repair, and distribution center looking for Repair Technicians to be a part of a growing team serving the Power and Utility Industry. If you are mechanically inclined, this is a great opportunity to learn a new trade. We are willing to train!
We provide provides a full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company match, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, paid time off and much more.
Specific Responsibilities & Essential Functions:
- Work to master the assembly of our tools by interpreting drawings, understanding specifications, reading bills of materials, and hands-on experience.
- Develops a thorough understanding of how our products work out in the field to accurately troubleshoot and correct problems when needed.
- Understand machinery used to test products for safety and efficiency before sending to customer.
- Accurately disassemble tools, diagnose any issues, repair the issue, and re-assemble the tool.
Criteria & Qualifications:
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Can prioritize and work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Attentive to detail.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
If you are interested in this position – please submit your resume or call our HR department at 215-357-3500. You may also stop by to apply 301 Ivyland Rd. Warminster.
Fill out application and please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*If offered employment, the candidate must complete a drug screening and background check.
Reliable Equipment is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities for all people and embraces diversity. Furthermore, Reliable Equipment does not discriminate as Reliable Equipment is an equal opportunity employer. Reliable Equipment does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), disability, genetics, citizenship status, military service, or any other status protected by law, in matters pertaining to employment opportunities.